Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Valid Player Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombasmash

Your IGN : zombasmash
Player to be reported : Boonk_Gang
Player being reported Rank : Trafficker
Describe your issue in detail : Use of an alt, constant spam and abuse in chat, cop logging. When I was about to frisk him, he logged off, logged on as another account (unfortunately the name of this account escapes me, but it started with dive_) constantly trying to log back on to his other account while I was off duty. Eventually he used both accounts at once, leaving the alt afk while he logged in as his main and ran away. So, in that way, he both cop-logged and used an alt. Afterwards, he came onto chat and started spamming abusive comments along with jayy_lmao, eventually ignoring me after a tedious and repetitive argument, only to continue insulting me while he couldn't see me chat messages.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : Two major rules broken (use of an alt and cop logging) as well as chat spam.
Attached Evidence here No screenshots, unfortunately, but chat logs should definitely help. I do accept I was spamming in chat as well, but that does not take away from the two major rules he broke.

zombasmash

Correction: His IGN is BoonkGang_Gareth
and his rank is Producer.

He also admitted to using an alt, and claimed I was "camping" his main account, confirming that he cop-logged.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online