Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Valid Player Report.

Discussion in 'Player/Staff Reports' started by MQP, Jul 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MQP

MQP New Member

Your IGN : MQP
    Player to be reported : LilHomoo
    Player being reported Rank : VIP and Lord
    Describe your issue in detail : I was hiding invis behind a wall and he knew where I was, jumped ontop of me and killed me, You can see like 3 times that he shouldn't have known I went somewhere but he did.......
    Why do you feel this is worth a report : I feel that all hackers should be reported, no matter the amount of hacking
    Attached Evidence here :
  2. Killah121

Killah121 Trial Admin Staff Member Trial Admin MVP+

Killah121
    Junky
    Report valid. Player has been banned.
  3. HomoJoey

HomoJoey New Member

@MQP this Proves that nothing
    1. I was in the cell after The one where you sell drugs at
    2. I can see the particles of your potion and the particles when you run. I saw you run upstairs and turn the corner and I was sneaking to try and get you on the other side when I heard you climb up the ladder I went up there cuz I saw your particles as you climbed the ladder. I saw you jump off so I followed you outside where I saw your particles climb up the vines so I followed you
    3. I saw where you had ran through that pass way so I climed on top and heard you eat and that’s when I saw you eating your steak
    4. If you wanna claim that I’m hacking then I will be gladly to show you my Minecraft screen and my Minecraft folder.
    This video proves nothing but me looking at your invisible particles. I have optifine and a texture pack that I can see people’s particles more better than the MCdrugs one. So your dumb.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. HomoJoey

HomoJoey New Member

Clearly you didn’t look at the video because you can see I saw his invisible particles because he was invisible it isn’t hard to hear sounds or see his particles.
    • - High - High x 1
  5. Hamner_B

Hamner_B New Member MVP+ Contributor III

At 30 seconds you clearly looked up at him RIGHT after you came around the corner.
    • + High + High x 2
    • - High - High x 1
  6. Dest

Dest Well-Known Member

That proves nothing at all, anyone with a pair of eyes could have seen the particles.

Through out this entire video he looked pretty legit I personally don't think he was cheating
    • - High - High x 1
  7. Killah121

Killah121 Trial Admin Staff Member Trial Admin MVP+

Killah121
    Junky
    Don't post on reports unless it involves you personally. Thread will be locked and all will be discussed at the meeting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.