Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Player Shop Region Perms

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB360

MVP+
This is not too big of a deal but a suggestion nonetheless. Is there anyway we could get region perms to allow other players to use anvils and enchanting tables inside player shops like we could back in the old map. I know it sounds tedious, but some shops (myself included) really enjoyed putting stuff like that up for new players as a way to invite them into using their shop. It was good for advertisement and a subtle way to invite new players on the server with nice jesters of leaving anvils and enchanting tables for them to use in spawn until they were able to make full bases. I would argue it makes for a nicer community and another layer to what shops can do with their advertisement that doesn't involve Spamming Chat every 30 seconds.

Thank you for your time reading all this, probably could have said it all in 2 sentences but I wanted to make a stronger argument by ranting xD

This should get implemented omg! This happened to me at the beginning of the server. I literally spent 4 hours one night just trying to get bookshelves to enchant at level 30 and was unable to! It would be awesome if I could just goto a player shop and enchant! And then I could sell my fishies to them

BB360

MVP+
Thank you Debug

Last I talked to Spalw he said he was going to implement it? Question Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online