Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Player shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

E_fury

I was wondering about player shops I have been on this serve for about a year and haven't touched the layer shop in the sense of me renting one. So I was wondering how it worked like what happens when your renting period is up and u have stuff still in there? And can we sell drugs there too or no? Sorry these are probably stupid questions but I new players would probably like to know.

theodor488

Hi E_fury!

Well, in a nutshell, player shops as you probably know are basically shops an alternative to selling your items. (excluding drugs of course) When you rent a shop, you pay a certain amount for more rent days paid in advance. Everything you build there stays there, including the items in the chests, meaning if your rent days run out, someone can claim it and take all of your items. This is something you need to be weary of.

On the topic of selling drugs in player shops, this is not allowed and will likely lead to a punishment from doing do. I believe this is because players who buy drugs from player shops are in an area where they can be easily frisked by cops if they do purchase said drugs. I also think that this could lead to another way of safekeeping drugs, selling them to he drug house/prison easier making it far harder for cops.

Hope this helps,
-theodor488

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online