play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

player shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraftlord10

Contributor III
MVP+
hey guys i have not posted in a while but i am here to say that we need more player shops. one of the reasons we need them is because there were way more last map and i found the player shops were gone within the first day the server open like there was a shop it was BDM's shop and he had it rented till June 1st 2018 like how is anyone gonna get a player shop if they are rented for a year? anyways guys that all i have to say comment what you think.

thanks Minecraftlord10 :)

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
I usually play on the rush and I believe the number of player stalls is the same on rush and mc drugs. On the rush server, you could only rent it for five days in advanced, so a solution could be doing this. But a major problem is that people who go on holiday won't be able to keep up the rent which is unfair. The spawn is usually significant laggy than the wilderness (which is obvious) so adding more shops may cause even more lag. But a fair point and a fair suggestion.

Illuminati_Haxz

VIP+
I usually play on the rush and I believe the number of player stalls is the same on rush and mc drugs. On the rush server, you could only rent it for five days in advanced, so a solution could be doing this. But a major problem is that people who go on holiday won't be able to keep up the rent which is unfair. The spawn is usually significant laggy than the wilderness (which is obvious) so adding more shops may cause even more lag. But a fair point and a fair suggestion.
If you have a mobile app to get on the server, such as Minechat or Pickaxechat, you can join the server and type to command /as rent <shop number> and it will do the same command as if you were manually clicking the sign to pay rent. I found this out when I was away at a family member's house and almost forgot to pay rent.

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
If you have a mobile app to get on the server, such as Minechat or Pickaxechat, you can join the server and type to command /as rent <shop number> and it will do the same command as if you were manually clicking the sign to pay rent. I found this out when I was away at a family member's house and almost forgot to pay rent.
Interesting,thank for this it is very handy

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
Cool, I had no idea that was a thing

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder

Although the maximum amount of time is 5 days, think of it this way: Rush is so fast-paced with such a small map that if you're gone for that long you're probably going to be raided.

I think player shops being gone are even more of an incentive to show, "Hey, if I leave for a while, I'm going to have nothing when I come back."

chinkson

VIP+
hey guys i have not posted in a while but i am here to say that we need more player shops. one of the reasons we need them is because there were way more last map and i found the player shops were gone within the first day the server open like there was a shop it was BDM's shop and he had it rented till June 1st 2018 like how is anyone gonna get a player shop if they are rented for a year? anyways guys that all i have to say comment what you think.

thanks Minecraftlord10 :)
that is past the map reset tho so don't worry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online