Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Pls unban me and my brother

garoe1

Hello forums of mc drugs(Or to the person reading this post),i would like to reply to the unfair ban of me and my brother. Yesterday 24/06/2017 I was banned my (username is garoe1) for autosoup or something like that in kitpvp of this server, so i reserched in the internet for it and it is something that makes you eat the soup that heals you quicker, howerer what i was actually doing was placing the soup in the shield slot to take it when low hp. This is the first point, however i was too lazy to do a reply for just a 4 days ban , but today 25/06/2017 my brother used the computer to join the server with his account (Juanes1203) and he got instantly banned forever and i got a longer ban! Pls unban us , all our friends are playing this wonderful server and i just can´t. My little brother is begging to me to do this reply because it is his first ban and its forever. Thanks for helping admins and i am sorry if there are grammar mistakes because i am spanish not english. Once again thanks and i hope this gets solved.

Latest posts

Members online