Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Point lottery

S

SquareAngle

Considering Points are used to re-change your Nick, every Saturday there should be a lottery with these points. It should be like, 1 Point = 1 Ticket 100 Points = 100 Tickets

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
The person who wins this lottery (which only requires 2 days of voting) might cause some economy issues, not sure.

Think of all the crate keys you could buy...

S

SquareAngle

The person who wins this lottery (which only requires 2 days of voting) might cause some economy issues, not sure.

Think of all the crate keys you could buy...

Good Point. But also, the Saturday Lot gives you millions. You'd think that would destroy the economy, but very good point. There's easy ways to get around that, though, such as prices being higher e.g 10 points for 1 ticket.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Good Point. But also, the Saturday Lot gives you millions. You'd think that would destroy the economy, but very good point. There's easy ways to get around that, though, such as prices being higher e.g 10 points for 1 ticket.

I think if the rates to buy into the lottery weren't an actual point conversion (like you said: 10 points = 1 ticket which I assume means 10 points would equal 1 point in the lottery) it would be balanced.

S

SquareAngle

I think if the rates to buy into the lottery weren't an actual point conversion (like you said: 10 points = 1 ticket which I assume means 10 points would equal 1 point in the lottery) it would be balanced.

I meant that the tickets were more expensive, but your idea seems good aswell, as it would make it more balanced.

unspokenAdvocate

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
You figure 10k is pocket change, all you have to do is vote for 10k. If the max is lowered to say 10 tickets is 10 points, and no other tickets may be bought, it would be more balanced. Balancing would have to mean making it cheap enough for the majority of people to buy

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.