Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Police Helicopter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobTheWolf

VIP+
I don't know how practical this will be, but I came up with this quick suggestion.
There's a little platform about 50 blocks above the spawn floor which only the cops have access to, maybe they can only gain access by typing /warp heli or something like that. They can then watch down on spawn from above and communicate with other police officers on duty down on the floor, and tell them about any potential drug runners, simulating that of a police helicopter. The only way they can get back to spawn is by typing /spawn so that they can't just use the helicopter as a way of gathering drug runners for themselves to arrest, if you know what I mean.
Again, I don't know if this is practical or even a good idea, but it's just something quick I thought of.

Joshlyxox

Sounds like a brilliant idea, we will wait for a response from higher staff and see if we can implement this.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
Instead of a little platform, maybe there could be a whole floor of those border/invisible blocks about 30 or so blocks above the whole spawn area, and cops could just run around up there, spotting people below. This way, the "Helicopter" would be able to move around the whole spawn map as if they were actually in a helicopter. This could be accessed via a warp sign in the cop house or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online