Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Police improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukey13

It seems to be a re-occurring issue that many of the players in the server encounter, which is deciding to take the role of Police/Cop and then returning back to a regular rank once they realise that is is either: not fun or not worth. Therefore, I would like to make this thread for possible solutions to this and invite players to leave suggestions below.

I have one suggestion that may or may not work. A key role of a cop in real life is performing drug busts on known drug houses or locations. So how about allowing cops to essentially raid the bases of players that have been permanently banned. I know that usually those who get banned permanently are those who have no intent to play, however there are occasions such as the one we saw recently, where top tier players get banned. In the case mentioned, the player would get banned and all active cops at the time get access to the base to raid. A rule would have to be implemented which prohibited players joining the Police Force at that time purely just to raid.

Any more suggestions, do not hesitate to post below.

Last edited:

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
Cops can raid the same as normal players anyway, there is no reason to implement this, for it would be way too overpowered. Whenever someone is perm banned, either their base is unclaimed when they cant afford tax/inactivity kicked, or is used by someone else even after they are banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online