Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Police riding horses

Should police be able to ride horses in order to frisk players?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matri_

I had fun trying to evade police normally, getting caught every once in a while wasn't that big of a deal to me. Now cops are riding horses all throughout spawn. It does not matter what kind of path we take, they always come across us before were able to make it close to the dealer. It's very broken in my opinion.

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I do believe there is an unbalance. It's too easy for police to frisk while low ranks - poor people are trying to sell drugs. I do believe that it should still be a thing to ride horses, but a bit of a nerf.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
Didn't get frisked once in these last two boosters. Just find a better route...and when it comes to is it fair...you know you can buy one too...?

Tzunami_

Like Nova just said it chat, this has already been heavily debated and won't be changing. With that said, I agree with you that it is pretty busted. After the 1 hour booster today with 2 cops on duty with horses, it was almost impossible to get by (pretty sure one had esp as well). They can make it around the spawn building in under 10 seconds, even going out the back is not possible. Druggies with horses were getting frisked left and right as well. However, if we just banned them for cops then they would stand no chance against players with horses.
Last map cops had horses but it didn't feel as abusive as this map, it may be because this map you have to run out in the open for a while before you can reach cover leaving you very vulnerable, while last map there was cover from basically the beginning.
One solution may be to lower the speed of cop horses just a bit to give players more of a chance. Owners have already made up their minds so this prob isn't happening.

Last edited:

Illuminati_Haxz

VIP+
Horses are pretty expensive so only those who can afford it use them. I only see 1-2 people at a time using them aswell, and I know not everybody wants to pay for one.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Horses are much more accessible this map, you pay for them by the hour and don't need to save up several million just to start using them. It's very easy to save up for one to use during a booster to get an even ground with these cops. As people above said, find a better route, use speed, invis, etc. We've had cops for several years and the only complaints about balance that we ever get are from people that are angry that they got caught, usually because they didn't put enough thought or effort into their run.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.