Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Police Update - Name Tags and Legal Crops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toonman20104

With the exception of the occasional big bust, Police officers can have a tough time making money, and after they do there's often little reward.
I proposal two three updates that would be geared towards players who choose the police route.

First, earnable name tags.
A list of name tags would be created (I'll list a few below) with requirements to earn them.
Federale - Arrest someone while they're doing a Mule Job worth over 20k
Deputy - Arrest someone holding over 30k in drugs
Sheriff - Arrest someone holding over 50k in drugs
Marshal - Arrest someone invisible and holding 40k in drugs
Judge - Arrest someone ranked RASTA and holding 30k in drugs
Pig - Secret
Lawman -
Fuzz -
Sorry got a bit carried away... But it's also not necessary that officers meet these requirements, maybe just another crate key created with the crate inside the police station instead.

The second update would be a new drug, a legal one.
Tobacco. This would be drug sold for less than the price of any of the illicit drugs. I'd recommend around $.90 per raw crop. And closer to $2.00 when refined.
Raw Tobacco - $.90
Dried Tobacco - $1.35
Rolled Cigerrates - $1.70
Cigar - $1.90

And finally one bonus idea:
SWAT should be updated.
- /ashop should include
SWAT buffs
- SWAT should be given semi-better armor, possibly a bow/taser
- If these updates were to overpower SWAT, /duty swat should only be allowed once every ten or thirty minutes.

Thanks for reading
What's your take on these ideas?

Last edited:

Miss_Leon

2023 Gold Founder
SWAT armor was once diamond armor and i think prot 2 but was removed due to people not knowing that its a cop

Toonman20104

SWAT armor was once diamond armor and i think prot 2 but was removed due to people not knowing that its a cop
Yea there are still some guides that say diamond armor, I agree the armor should stay blue leather. I think we should just be able to earn upgrades. Like adding fire aspect 2 to the sword for three police upgrade tokens, or something similar to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.