Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Possible /ah issue

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Matt h, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Matt h

Matt h New Member

I bought a unbreakable pick-ax on on that showed an efficiency level of X. After buying it and using it once it dropped down to efficiency V. Is this normal? Do you have to have a special rank to use those items? I have photos if needed.
  2. lord latenix

lord latenix Helper Helper MVP

Yes, that is normal, Player can use super breaker and then immediately sell the pickaxes to make the pick eff 10, but when someone buys the pickaxe it returned to normal eff 5, So basically a player uses a bug to scam you. Since scamming is allowed staff will most likely not refund you. All the info i can give you is that to try not to get scammed by players again, to tell if it was a scam in that situation the item would have the description "Mcmmo Ability Item," or something of that nature. This post is a few hours after your question so you may have already gotten this info over the server. But in case you haven't here it is.
  3. GotEdit

GotEdit Admin Staff Member Admin VIP+ Contributer II

GotEdit
    Hello,
    The efficiency ten (X) pickaxe is not an actual item that can be used. People get it by doing a glitch then use it for scamming. Do not buy items that are efficiency ten. The highest efficiency is currently 6 - on the master's pickaxe. Ask a staff member about a specific item before buying it if you think it may not work! Your money cannot be refunded.

Kind regards,
    Edit
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Matt h

Matt h New Member

Thank you guys. Another server I used to play on had items up to level ten. Wasn't aware there wasn't on this server.
    • + High + High x 1