Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Resolved Possible Cop Abuse

LubeMan420

VIP+
(This isnt a full report but more like a warning to other staff to watch out for someone as I have no solid proof)

Hello all.
Today I got jailed in spawn with a considerable ammount of drugs. I was going to show GotEdit what happend but the respawn for the jail wouldnt work and I had to do /spawn. I went on to ask Creatorine and TheHipsterOwl who where the only two cops that where online. I then asked Creatorine as he ranked up about one minute after I got jailed. I asked him if he jailed me and he said he couldnt remember and after a second message asking if hay bales reminds him of me, he mutes me. I then asked TheHipsterOwl who was very helpfull and said that he didnt jail me and told me about him and Creatorine being the only cops on. I also looked at the ballance of both players and Creatorine's ballance fitted perfectly with jailing someone with 5 stacks of hay bales as he had 15k left.

I would like to mention that I am not "but hurt" about losing drugs but I wanted to make a statement warning other staff just in case one of them get caught again and there is a small amount of proof of cop abuse.

Thanks for you time and if I didnt resond to this situation correctly I am happy to listen how I could of delt with it better,
Dogy.

Tjorvi_01

MVP+
Same happened to me just minutes ago, I was standing on top of one of the voter chests, and Hipster walks up to the redstone line, and frisks me.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello.
Thanks for reporting this Dogypadle and Tjorvi. We will keep an eye out for cops frisking in spawn.
Thanks again
Edit

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.