Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Your IGN :MalikLatenix
Player to be reported : ItzAzdro
Player being reported Rank : Smuggler
Describe your issue in detail : I was at warp tutorial when I saw a sign outside the plane through a door, however to the best of my knowledge there is no way to see the front of the sign legitimately, and I said in chat I really wanted to know what the sign says. ItzAzdro responded saying "It says weed force one" I do not know if it actually does say that, but if it does, and there is no legitimate way to see it, it is decent evidence that he is freecamming.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : Freecamming is a form of hacking and breaks rule one
Attached Evidence here : The sign I am referring to is the sign on the other side of this door in the screenshots.
2017-01-21_20.40.42.png
2017-01-21_20.40.46.png

Nuggets101

VIP
Contributor
Lord Latenix If the player was FreeCamming the server as NCP: which sends a notice if someone is hacking. But if he just knows that maybe someone told him.

theodor488

+ turn off your chat when taking the screen shot the staff will see it better

Hey, Nuggets101

Just to clear it up, the complete point of these screenshots were to show the chat boxes, whilst the background was meant to act as a glimpse of where the sign was located.

It may have been hard to notice at first, but upon closer inspection of the post it would be deemed relevant.

-theodor488

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.