Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Possible staff and player using a hacked client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaddow420

Your IGN :ShaddowWarrior
Player to be reported : Im_Hog Soloassassin
Player being reported Rank : N/A / Mod
Describe your issue in detail : I was looking in Im_Hog's discord because he invited me but never bothered to kick me out after I declined the offer to join their faction and found interesting conversation between Hog and Solo describing how to use a hacked client titled "Wurst"
Why do you feel this is worth a report : 1. a helper using a hacked client 2. a helper not reporting someone possibly using a hacked client / I believe this is solid evidence that at least Solo is hacking Hog was only telling him how to use it yet I believe he may use it as well.
Attached Evidence here :
bandicam 2018-05-24 13-27-20-049.jpg

Last edited:

Xeoum

MVP
This is not "solid" evidence, there is no in-game proof that either of these individuals has used this client while playing MCD. These could also be taken completely out of context. There is also no included response from Solo (aka Tony) or messages from him at all. Neither player admit hacking here themselves. I'm sure a staff member however will look into this, but at this point there is no ground for punishment.

As this is taken from discord, regardless of the fact it's a faction one, it is nearly irrelevant when there are some servers which promote hacking, and what players do on other servers as far as hacking does not always affect their MCD intentions.

In short one player asking another player about a client and not getting a response does not incriminate anybody.

have a good day.
-Xeoum

Shaddow420

Well alright while I believe a staff's response will not differ much from yours I am just providing evidence I have and believe should be brought to attention incase of a problem in the future regarding either of the two.

Xeoum

MVP
Well alright while I believe a staff's response will not differ much from yours I am just providing evidence I have and believe should be brought to attention incase of a problem in the future regarding either of the two.
I agree.

BoarsSin

They were most likely just joking around. It makes it quite clear with the others spamming "oof" in chat that it was almost 100% a joke. You should get more evidence before making reports like this. Simple discord chat logs (which, btw, that "im_hog" could have literally been anyone as that is extremely easy to duplicate for a screenshot) are irrelevant unless they are relating to a dox, a selfscreensharing video (which you would need to record), or something of that caliber. Otherwise there is no actual proof of them breaking a rule.
Simply saying "press r to use kill aura on wurst" is no different that people saying "I am hackorrrr reeee"

You should not report something, quite frankly, this is a huge waste of staffs time.

If you're not staff stop commenting on this.
Sorry, literally posted that at the exact same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.