Prim with unfair mutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyKen-1

MVP
Your IGN : SaltyKen
Player to be reported : PrismRose
Player being reported Rank : Helper
Describe your issue in detail : Ok so i dont have evidence but I have people who can say for me what happen as well so prim was muting people for saying #restart which is fine because some were spamming but some of us did random # such as #unfairMute and we got muted even though no one spammed it and no one was told not to # other things except #restart so i think its unfair we get muted for saying something that had nothing to do with #restart this person has muted others for stupid reasons and her friend care backs her up I think this should be looked into thanks
Why do you feel this is worth a report : Because more and more people are getting muted and it gets frustrating when you get muted for something totally different than what is being said not to do
Attached Evidence here : Sorry dont have but there may be people who have had this happen to them that can say as well.

CSDrago

I wasn't there, so I don't know the "intensity" of the situation, but it seems like you were just making the situation worse by spamming more # phrases during a point where helpers were probably worrying about the annoying #restart spam and were just muting other stupid #s. But again, I wasn't there so other sides of the story might shed some more light on this.

PrimRose823

MVP+
It isn't an unfair mute if you continuously do thing that you were not told to do. I muted you and multipule other people for not listening to staff. I was trying to make sure the chat wasnt spammed. And as you should recall you started the hashtags. Don't accuse me of being unfair when I was just stopping the chat from being cancerous. (Squared also was with me and told me it was ok to mute them.)

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
inb4 SmackBlacks gives his very valid, respected opinion on the ignorant, abusive staff then goes on about his great cannons in this thread that he's not relevant at all to.

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
PrismRose did exactly what she was supposed to do which is diffuse the situation by muting... Sorry you feel that it was unfair but it was completely fair. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online