Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vzl

MVP
Your IGN : vzl
Player to be reported : Ridah and GlucoseDaddy
Player being reported Rank : dont know
Describe your issue in detail : I watched them do this to multiple people so I used myself as bait.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : I do not believe this is allowed.
Attached Evidence here :
When I told him I am uploading the recording he said: (image uploaded at bottom)

Attachments

• wwewe.png
    wwewe.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 103

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I told you I was told it was allowed because I was told that. Thanks.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
There are warning signs on the fence that you can take damage while in the fence.

Solution: don't afk at spawn

sky

VIP
MVP+
To get into the prison...
Not what I meant, I’m surprised you took it that way.
I mean it like I figured the builders made it that way to prevent people from being pushed into prison, but alrighty

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi. To clarify, yes I did say it was allowed to push people into prison (people can be pushed into the fence line via the hole on the other side), as people have been doing that and similar since last map with no issues. That being said, I wasn't aware that being next to the fence outside prison also allowed people to be tagged for combat as it was broadly explained to me as "pushing people to prison". I'm not sure I agree with that being allowed but that's an issue for the admins/owners.

fatlamas1234

If that isn't considered an exploit, idk what is. You disable pvp in spawn so you can't be killed. Spawn should be a place where you can be safe in, not a place where people can exploit and unintended feature and kill you. Just my opinion.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
If that isn't considered an exploit, idk what is. You disable pvp in spawn so you can't be killed. Spawn should be a place where you can be safe in, not a place where people can exploit and unintended feature and kill you. Just my opinion.
Spawn is safe; if you're not AFK, nobody will be able to push you there.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
The fence at prison has been replaced with solid blocks. Since the issue has been dealt with I'll be locking this thread now. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online