Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Prison Protection Program

FactionsTasty

MVP+
A new lineup had been created that can protect player's who want to run drugs at prison.

That being said, we need players who would like to contribute to the protection program in the form of pvp'ing anyone who comes to prison whilst the selected drug runner is running their drugs.

A small application to become a guard is necessary.

Please answer all questions completely honestly.

Ign:

How long have you played the server?:

What makes you want to be apart of this organization?:

Have you Pvp'ed a lot this map?:

What is the name of your current faction?:

The program will not be declining you if you are in a certain faction, but if you have beef that would make you not want to help a certain player out this is not the place for you.

Guards will be from all different factions.

You will be supplied 100% with gear.

Each guards will be supplied with he following.

Protection 4 gear

Sharp 5 / 4 sword depending on your time spent on guard.

32 golden apples.

A gun of my choice ;)

Swiftness 2 potions

32 ammo depending on the gun

The money system works accordingly.

Each drug run will consist of a 9% tax on the inventory to pay for gear and to pay the guards.

For example a full inventory of bread sells for 129k at prison. You would be paying 11k to the Corporation.

A chart has been professionally made showing the price of drugs by the inventory during boosters.

You can apply for a guard on this page using the formatted application below or message BonedAge or p0six in game.

Runner Application

Ign:

How long do you intend on using the services? If you do not know, thats fine:

What kind of farm do you have? So we know what kind of drugs to expect you selling:

That is all!

Thank you for your interest in the Prison Protection Program!

Happy farming,

Tasty(BonedAge)

Last edited:

LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+
Ign: LITTLE5LAYER

How long have you played the server?: 4 years

What makes you want to be apart of this organization?: I wish to uphold the status of drug dealers alike and prevent those who wish to sabotage others from accomplishing their goals which would pull others down.

Have you Pvp'ed a lot this map?: Ye boy

What is the name of your current faction?: Aegis

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Ign: oli6160

How long have you played the server?: A month now, but I was an older player before.

What makes you want to be apart of this organization?: So I can PvP and get money. Win-win, right?

Have you Pvp'ed a lot this map?: Yes.

What is the name of your current faction?: X2F

P.S: I can supply my own gear.

Last edited:

FactionsTasty

MVP+
Ign: LITTLE5LAYER

How long have you played the server?: 4 years

What makes you want to be apart of this organization?: I wish to uphold the status of drug dealers alike and prevent those who wish to sabotage others from accomplishing their goals which would pull others down.

Have you Pvp'ed a lot this map?: Ye boy

What is the name of your current faction?: Aegis
You have been Accepted into Prison Protection Corp (sponsored by ShadyTiesInc)

We will have a formal meeting on teamspeak sometime within the next 1 - 2 days with all accepted members.

Every other meeting will be held on Sunday at 5pm EST.

FactionsTasty

MVP+
Ign: oli6160

How long have you played the server?: A month now, but I was an older player before.

What makes you want to be apart of this organization?: So I can PvP and get money. Win-win, right?

Have you Pvp'ed a lot this map?: Yes.

What is the name of your current faction?: X2F

P.S: I can supply my own gear.

We will have a formal meeting on teamspeak sometime within the next 1 - 2 days with all accepted members.

LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+

Thank you for the opportunity. I will not disappoint!

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP

Ign: thomaspitman

How long have you played the server?: since December 26th 2016.

What makes you want to be apart of this organization?: I love PvP and there isn't enough pvp going on for me so I would love to take part in a pvping scheme. I have pvp'd some members including trump, mydot, p0six, killing spree. I don't count players I killed with non armour I have also pvp'd ken but that 2 hit kill Axe hardly proofs anything.

Have you Pvp'ed a lot this map?: personally I have played kitpvp a lot this map getting better every time, now learned criticals, timing hits and strafing!

What is the name of your current faction?: Girth (regardless of enemies I will be friendly to other guards)

PS: I'm good with the famos and Ak47

Last edited:

Burrito2

MVP
A new lineup had been created that can protect player's who want to run drugs at prison.

That being said, we need players who would like to contribute to the protection program in the form of pvp'ing anyone who comes to prison whilst the selected drug runner is running their drugs.

A small application to become a guard is necessary.

Please answer all questions completely honestly.

Ign:

How long have you played the server?:

What makes you want to be apart of this organization?:

Have you Pvp'ed a lot this map?:

What is the name of your current faction?:

The program will not be declining you if you are in a certain faction, but if you have beef that would make you not want to help a certain player out this is not the place for you.

Guards will be from all different factions.

You will be supplied 100% with gear.

Each guards will be supplied with he following.

Protection 4 gear

Sharp 5 / 4 sword depending on your time spent on guard.

32 golden apples.

A gun of my choice ;)

Swiftness 2 potions

32 ammo depending on the gun

The money system works accordingly.

Each drug run will consist of a 9% tax on the inventory to pay for gear and to pay the guards.

For example a full inventory of bread sells for 129k at prison. You would be paying 14k to the Corporation.

An example of a smaller inventory would be an inventory of pumpkin seeds sells for 14k, you would only be paying 1.5k for the run.

A chart has been professionally made showing the price of drugs by the inventory during boosters.

You can apply for a guard on this page using the formatted application below or message BonedAge or p0six in game.

Runner Application

Ign:

How long do you intend on using the services? If you do not know, thats fine:

What kind of farm do you have? So we know what kind of drugs to expect you selling:

That is all!

Thank you for your interest in the Prison Protection Program!

Happy farming,

Tasty(BonedAge)

I wouldn't feel very safe if tasty is protecting me

ImHog

MVP+
Ign: ImHog & Darknom

How long have you played the server?: 3 years

What makes you want to be apart of this organization?: We pvp alot at prison, we hardly make any money with that. So this server would be nice for us to make some money with pvping

Have you Pvp'ed a lot this map?: Yes

What is the name of your current faction?: Delta

FactionsTasty

MVP+
Ign: thomaspitman

How long have you played the server?: since December 26th 2016.

What makes you want to be apart of this organization?: I love PvP and there isn't enough pvp going on for me so I would love to take part in a pvping scheme. I have pvp'd some members including trump, mydot, p0six, killing spree. I don't count players I killed with non armour I have also pvp'd ken but that 2 hit kill Axe hardly proofs anything.

Have you Pvp'ed a lot this map?: personally I have played kitpvp a lot this map getting better every time, now learned criticals, timing hits and strafing!

What is the name of your current faction?: Girth (regardless of enemies I will be friendly to other guards)

PS: I'm good with the famos and Ak47
You have been Accepted into Prison Protection Corp (sponsored by ShadyTiesInc) ~I hope our previous drama does not get in the way of what we are doing here.

KoolTewl

MVP+
Ign:

How long have you played the server?: 2 years

What makes you want to be apart of this organization?: I believe that it is nice to be able to sell your drugs in peace without the stingy people always coming and ruining your day after you may have spent hours getting those hay bales that you wanted to sell, i believe that i would be good fit for this job as i can work well as a team and could even help donate some of the guard gear needed as when i grind for bones i don't really use the xp for anything that i use! I also don't really do much but farm on the server and it would be a nice break to come pvp with the boys and duh, make money.

Have you Pvp'ed a lot this map?: Not really, only a little prison pvp here and there I have been focusing on other things like my shop and building large farms

What is the name of your current faction?: MooCrew

FactionsTasty

MVP+
Ign:

How long have you played the server?: 2 years

What makes you want to be apart of this organization?: I believe that it is nice to be able to sell your drugs in peace without the stingy people always coming and ruining your day after you may have spent hours getting those hay bales that you wanted to sell, i believe that i would be good fit for this job as i can work well as a team and could even help donate some of the guard gear needed as when i grind for bones i don't really use the xp for anything that i use! I also don't really do much but farm on the server and it would be a nice break to come pvp with the boys and duh, make money.

Have you Pvp'ed a lot this map?: Not really, only a little prison pvp here and there I have been focusing on other things like my shop and building large farms

What is the name of your current faction?: MooCrew

msg me ingame.

FactionsTasty

MVP+
Ign: ImHog & Darknom

How long have you played the server?: 3 years

What makes you want to be apart of this organization?: We pvp alot at prison, we hardly make any money with that. So this server would be nice for us to make some money with pvping

Have you Pvp'ed a lot this map?: Yes

What is the name of your current faction?: Delta

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Ok, now you HAVE to let me kill your guards, it'll be lowkey though, dont worry ;)

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Ign: zZero__

How long have you played the server?: 6-8months

What makes you want to be apart of this organization?: Ez LLLLLL at prison

Have you Pvp'ed a lot this map?: Pretty sure you know

What is the name of your current faction?: x2f

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
Usual Price / Prison Price / Our tax / Prison inventory
Wheat =14.42 /18.74/ 9% 4k / 43k
Cactus green =9.58 /12.45 / 9% 2.6k / 28k
Pumpkins = 19.56 / 25.428 / 15% 8.8k / 58.5k
Cocoa beans =18.73 /24.349/ 9% 5k / 56k
Sugar = 7.52 / 9.77 / 9% 2k / 22.5k
Paper =7.52 /9.77/ 9% 2k / 22.5k
Beetroot = 25.45 / 33.08 / 9% 7k / 76k
Nether wart = 15.95 / 20.73 / 9% 4.3k / 48k
Carrot =12.11 /15.74 / 9% 3.3k / 36k
Potato =11.11 / 14.44 / 9% 3k / 33k
Mushroom =47.55 /61.81/ 9% 13k / 142k
Chorus =21.33 / 27.72 / 9% 5.7k / 64k
Bread =43.26 / 56.23 / 9% 11.7k / 130k
Cookie =7.73 / 10.04 / 9% 2.1k / 23k
Baked potato =12.77 / 16.60 / 9% 3.4k / 38k
Lime dye =11.50 / 14.95 / 9% 3.1k / 34.4k
Popped chorus =26.66 / 34.65/ 9% 7.2k / 80k

Prices for drug selling with our service. (Our tax in bold / underline) Note: pumpkin tax = 15% due to conversion process of pumpkins

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.