Have you Pvp'ed a lot this map?: Pretty sure you know

What is the name of your current faction?: x2f
Accepted

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
Ign:

How long have you played the server?: 2 years

What makes you want to be apart of this organization?: I believe that it is nice to be able to sell your drugs in peace without the stingy people always coming and ruining your day after you may have spent hours getting those hay bales that you wanted to sell, i believe that i would be good fit for this job as i can work well as a team and could even help donate some of the guard gear needed as when i grind for bones i don't really use the xp for anything that i use! I also don't really do much but farm on the server and it would be a nice break to come pvp with the boys and duh, make money.

Have you Pvp'ed a lot this map?: Not really, only a little prison pvp here and there I have been focusing on other things like my shop and building large farms

What is the name of your current faction?: MooCrew
Denied; tasty's earlier accept is invalidated.

p0six

MVP+
Ign: thomaspitman

How long have you played the server?: since December 26th 2016.

What makes you want to be apart of this organization?: I love PvP and there isn't enough pvp going on for me so I would love to take part in a pvping scheme. I have pvp'd some members including trump, mydot, p0six, killing spree. I don't count players I killed with non armour I have also pvp'd ken but that 2 hit kill Axe hardly proofs anything.

Have you Pvp'ed a lot this map?: personally I have played kitpvp a lot this map getting better every time, now learned criticals, timing hits and strafing!

What is the name of your current faction?: Girth (regardless of enemies I will be friendly to other guards)

PS: I'm good with the famos and Ak47
Denied

p0six

MVP+
Current List of guards (Max # is 5): zZero__, BonedAge, p0six, ImHog, oli6160,
possiblyLITTLE5LAYER, possibly Ziexd

oli6160 / ImHog may potentially be exchanged with Ziexd / Little5layer

(Slots will be exchanged if the current list has worse pvpers or contributers than applicants.)

Last edited:

p0six

MVP+
Ign: oli6160

How long have you played the server?: A month now, but I was an older player before.

What makes you want to be apart of this organization?: So I can PvP and get money. Win-win, right?

Have you Pvp'ed a lot this map?: Yes.

What is the name of your current faction?: X2F

P.S: I can supply my own gear.
Please msg me when you are on, we are unsure of your pvp skills with the current 1.9 pvp update.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Current List of guards (Max # is 5): zZero__, BonedAge, p0six, ImHog, LITTLE5LAYER

(Slots will be exchanged if the current list has worse pvpers or contributers than applicants.)
Put me in, coach!

ExorcistMC

VIP+

Ign:garrett_c

How long have you played the server?: 2 months

What makes you want to be apart of this organization?: i dont know people have me help protect all the time anyway

Have you Pvp'ed a lot this map?: a few times im not the best but when i remember its not 1.8 i’m actually ok.

What is the name of your current faction?: daddysangels

p0six

MVP+
Ign:garrett_c

How long have you played the server?: 2 months

What makes you want to be apart of this organization?: i dont know people have me help protect all the time anyway

Have you Pvp'ed a lot this map?: a few times im not the best but when i remember its not 1.8 i’m actually ok.

What is the name of your current faction?: daddysangels

Denied

p0six

MVP+
Its either, you put me AS guard, or I murder all your guards.

You can choose! :D
You're good at pvp but you're 50/50 vs zero, and if you're going to threaten us you can fuck off.

FactionsTasty

MVP+
Current List of guards (Max # is 5): zZero__, BonedAge, p0six, ImHog, LITTLE5LAYER

Little5layer may potentially be exchanged with Ziexd

And dont wory oli ive got you covered. @oli6160

trout17

A new lineup had been created that can protect player's who want to run drugs at prison.

Ign: Chrisangels

How long have you played the server?: Roughly 6 months.

What makes you want to be apart of this organization?: I'd like to be a part of this organization because it seems like it'd be a fun experience, and I would get some joy knowing that someone who put in many hours getting hay bales, can actually sell without getting ganged up on at prison.

Have you Pvp'ed a lot this map?: Yes.

What is the name of your current faction?: DaddysAngels

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.