Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Problems with farms?

NerkVerse

Not sure if anyone else been getting this problem today but the growing in farms seem really slow today some grow and some dont not even bonemeal works. I've had the same farm for awhile and never had this problem till today? so was wondering is anything going on with the server problemwise?

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
I believe something might have been changed on the server side, since this problem has been reported to me many times.

Killah121

MVP+
Sometimes this can just be a simple bug, What you could try to do is allow the chunk to reload by leaving the area by either tping to /spawn or go on a alittle adventure at /warp wild. Come back after 5mins once it's all refreshed and see if that helps. :)

NerkVerse

Sometimes this can just be a simple bug, What you could try to do is allow the chunk to reload by leaving the area by either tping to /spawn or go on a alittle adventure at /warp wild. Come back after 5mins once it's all refreshed and see if that helps. :)
Been doing that for awhile nothing has changed.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
We're aware of the reports of this issue and are investigating.
We cannot currently confirm that there is an issue, we are however working to identify and resolve any potential problems.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.