Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Promotions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kadewyd, Dec 3, 2017.

?

Should they do this?

1. Yes

91.7%
  2. No

8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kadewyd

kadewyd Member

If this is already a thing then I'm sorry but I haven't seen it. But, I think whenever you guys do promotions that you should make a forum post so nobody is sitting there and wondering who got promoted and such:)
    • + High + High x 2
  2. ThaCandyMan

ThaCandyMan Admin Staff Member Admin

ThaCandyMan
    Admin
    Promotions are announced after the meeting every Saturday. Be online to see the announcements :)
    • + High + High x 1
  3. BobTheWolf

BobTheWolf Member VIP+

Some people in different timezones, like me, might not be able to be online after the meeting. Would be easy to start a forum thread, adding new promotions in a new post every week.
    • + High + High x 1
  4. Spalw

Spalw Owner Staff Member Owner

spalw
    HeadStaff
    The only reason we don't make a forum post each week is because we have tried to streamline the staff meetings as much as possible. There is already a lot that goes on and things are often forgotten as we run out of time. I don't think that this is necessary, so I doubt it will happen every week.
    • + High + High x 1
  5. Oliiiiiiii

Oliiiiiiii Well-Known Member Contributor MVP+

/warp tutorial, the 2 head rooms pretty easily let you know who got what.

Of course, as stated above, the broadcasts pretty easily let you know. Ask around if you don't know!
    • + High + High x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.