Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Psychedelicraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWulfofAkina

i may have a way to make the server better and more enjoyable.
Psychedelicraft.
the mod adds so much more to each drug making it a more roleplay friendly server.
in example with cannabis alone youre able to harvest and dry the herb for it to be smokeable. You are also able to create Bongs and pipes out of glass,wood,iron, diamond. you cant smoke the herb without something to smoke it out of. The fact that you can do any drug right niow without any tools or preperation kinda ruins the server for me. this mod adds more depth to each drug. if you guys are trying to make this server get better i suggest you guys give this a try. A server that stays the same will die out in time (something i dont want)

check the link out to see everything it adds.
http://minecraft-psychedelicraft.wikia.com/wiki/Minecraft_Psychedelicraft_Wiki

if you guys were to add this to the server itd make the server better and more desirable. right now the server feels like a generic version of this mod so why not make it right.

i apologize for writing this so briefy and without detail. im in a bit of hurry but i did supply the link so you guys can check it out yourselves. Thank you.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The main problem I see... It hasn't been updated since 2014... More than likey not compatible with our current version.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Regardless of my disagreements with some statements in your post / the update timeline of this mod - the problem is that it is a mod, not a server sided plugin. Most of these things are impossible to do without clientside mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online