Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Public Apology

SBG_Diamond

I would like to publicly apologize for my actions on the server today(6/3/17) I left the server whilst running from a cop and I got temp banned for 30 minutes. I completely deserved this and it will not happen again, I swear! I would also like to apologize to DaddyPS and just say that it will not happen again and that I am sorry for my actions! I am not appealing my ban, because I definitely deserved it, but I am more or less just trying to tell people to obey the rules! I will now try to become a pillar of the community and work towards helping others to understand the rules, and to have a better grasp on the server and its runnings! Anyways, I hope you can forgive me and just know that it will not happen again!

-SBG_Diamond signing out!

Sven Rombauts M

Everyone makes mistakes. In my eyes this isnt even such a horrible incident. Its just a smart way to avoid cops xd.
I am very happy that there are people apologizing for the mistakes they made. This takes a lot of courage and I respect that. I forgive you and I'm pretty sure that everyone thinks the same way like I do :) Good luck in the future man.
_GilliS_

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Thread moved from Player/staff report to General Discussion.
It is clear that you are not reporting anyone on this post.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.