Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Public Service Announcement (GlucoseDaddy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrito2

MVP
At this point I am all very certain that you all know what a great human being Glucose is, he is probably the biggest scammer on the server and this is what I am writing to tell you today.

Do not even remotely bother loaning him under any circumstances. Before I went on holiday Glucose begged for a loan in order for him to buy a house in spawn and upgrade n shit and whatever, thats besides the point. The point is that I was kind enough to give this lad a loan thinking he was reputable and trusted.

Nah not even, I come back home from holiday to be met with a lovely message of "I'm scamming you" after a brief conversation. How much the loan was for you ask? Only a small amount of 37.5mil :D

For all of his loyal little followers in his faction just know you are worshipping a cretin, and don't bother downrating this post its severely autistic to do so.

I'll say it on everyone's behalf, Glucose you are a bit of a embarrassment that you are that pathetic to scam a block game :)

Anyways, good day lads, xox

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I think lending VDD nearly 40m and actually expecting it back says more about you than him.

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
I've given Glucose large amounts of money in the past as loans, and I've never been scammed once from him. VDD is one of the more trustful people on the server, so I think you not getting money back is more of your fault than his.

Burrito2

MVP
I've given Glucose large amounts of money in the past as loans, and I've never been scammed once from him. VDD is one of the more trustful people on the server, so I think you not getting money back is more of your fault than his.
LOL, and how is it my fault. I go on holiday after loaning him, do not speak to him at all, come back and am told that he is scamming me. So at what fault is that my own?

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
LOL, and how is it my fault. I go on holiday after loaning him, do not speak to him at all, come back and am told that he is scamming me. So at what fault is that my own?
You could have possibly done something that would prevent you from getting paid. I have no explanation for this as I was not involved in the deal, but I can say for certain that if he did scam you, I would still trust him on loans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online