Status
Not open for further replies.

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
The fact that a pumpkin makes 4 seeds but seeds are worth $4.9 and pumpkins are only $5 seems a bit off. I just looked through the other ratios of converted or mass amounts of drugs to others, and I believe pumpkins should be worth at least a few dollars more as they are 4 pumpkin seeds per pumpkin.

I'm not sure if what I said makes any sense, but my example comes from melons:
Melons are $3.37 while melon seeds are $7.23
But if it took four melons to make a melon seed, the value of those melons would be $13.48, which is significantly higher than the value of a melon seed.

I just believe that either pumpkins should be worth a few dollars more than they are now, or seeds should be nerfed as it's a lot easier to obtain seeds than it is to get the pumpkins. I understand the value of selling seeds should be more since it takes a lot more runs to get them sold, but a $0.1 difference between seeds and pumpkins (which can easily make 4 seeds) seems unreasonable.

Please let me know if this doesn't make sense and I can expand.
Thanks

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
If it took 4 pumpkins to make a pumpkin seed instead of the other way around it would be a higher price too... Every pumpkin seed makes about the same amount as a pumpkin, meaning that converting gives you 4x as much money, What is the problem with this. I am confused on where you are going with this, and what you want changed

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
If it took 4 pumpkins to make a pumpkin seed instead of the other way around it would be a higher price too... Every pumpkin seed makes about the same amount as a pumpkin, meaning that converting gives you 4x as much money, What is the problem with this. I am confused on where you are going with this, and what you want changed
What I am saying is that converting a drug that’s easy to convert should not give you 4x the amount of money, I personally believe even double the money for converting is more than enough. Hence, pumpkins should be raised slightly in order to make them somewhat worth selling for people that don’t want to sit at the drug house converting.

You get roughly 3/4 the amount for selling the mass version of wheat (bales) and it’s a similar balance with bread and nether wart to nether wart blocks. With melons, you get roughly 3/4 for converting as well. If we go in reverse, I’m saying that one pumpkin should be around 3/4 the price of 4 pumpkin seeds.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Pumpkins are priced very low due to players asking to be able to sell them. Since pumpkin seeds are priced entirely based on the effort it takes to craft them into seeds, raw pumpkins are priced very low, as they're extremely easy to farm automatically and sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online