Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied PvP Hacks?!?!

Hamloid

In Game Name : Hamloid
Length of Ban :
5 Days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : PvP Hacks, Ban Second Offense
Staff who banned you : Killer/ GotEdit
Staff who dealt with you : Killer/ GotEdit
Staff who have warned you previously : GotEdit
Reason for ban on record : PvP Hacks; Second Offense
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Becausethe staff saw me pick up my friends armor and put it up while running.
What is your explanation of this reason? : Well, when I picked up the armor I had none on because I wanted to put his on and fight before I died. When I got it, I right-clicked and started attacking him. (He had anti-kb and some shady attacking). GotEdit of course proceeded to lengthen the ban for second offense without having seen what happened.
Why should we unban you : I never did anything wrong. I know the second offense makes me look bad but as I said before, I never have liked hackers or hacking
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Not right-click armor on? I don't know. It's not like I did anything wrong
How can we trust you again? : I won't do any shady stuff (besides sell drugs).
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Even a shortening of the ban is fine. I just want to play again :(

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Killer explained to me what the issue was. You were putting on armor without ever switching your sword out of your main hand and while you were sprinting away from him. This is classic signs of PvP Modding / Hacks. The ban will stay.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.