Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid "pvp logging"

Status
Not open for further replies.

burningfire333

I was running away from general_eric when the console said "you are out of combat, you may log off now" so I log off for a split second come back on and now he is in my face giving him and advantage in the chase I make it out due to the "pool noodle II" and I do /home and he reports me for pvplogging, now the rules say "no pvp/cop logging" which is all fine and dandy but I didn't know this meant leaving in a chase because it isn't specified in the rules and I feel its unfair to punish me for breaking a certain detail to the rule that was never told until now, look at it from my point of view, you lose your inventory because you broke a rule that no one knew about? its a bit messed up, and I told the person that cleared my inventory that I recently grabbed stuff that wasn't on me at the time and asked if I could get it back he said no idc, its unfair treatment and I feel that I should atleast be considered and not just told whats whats, but actually someone were to sit down and think about my side of this.

ChargedTNT53

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.