Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Questions and maybe a Remembering moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaGermanAmerican

VIP+
Hey guys, Im not sure If y'all remember me DaGermanAmerican or _DaDeutsches_ or flamboyfearless if you were there that long ago. I wanted to just say Hi and that I am really looking forward to this new reset. To Dakotaa Your fucking amaze balls man keep it up. I remember when you sold drugs to signs in the tree. ThePirateBay Faction. The epic PVP arena where you cold use a rocket launcher and bend everyone over. I will say it again this was the first server I ever played on and it will stay with me for a long long long long long time.

I had VIP+ and I wonder are we getting our ranks back?

I will be bringing on a military RP group if anyone is interested. But other than that good luck guys. May the best grower rise to the top

Grow like a boss. Sell like a Thug. Excel till they can't stop you.

Kade K

MVP+
Hey DaGermanAmerican! Nice to see you back, I used to be kayla19015, or QueenKayla ;). I remember you, and the signs to sell drugs along with ThePirateBay, daaaaamn.
Yes, you do receive donator ranks back :)

DaGermanAmerican

VIP+
OMG IM NOT ALONE YAY. I remember when you weren't even a mod. But your a helper now, whats up with that? If you want to work with me, I would love that. I think ThePirateBay2.0 sounds cool...

Kade K

MVP+
I became admin but then later resigned because I couldn't play for a while. Now I'm back :) I'm recreating my old faction Anthrax, you can join if you'd like !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.