Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Quitingt server for unjust actions by staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulenigma

As you have known i was banned for 7 days for a movie spoiler and as i was fairly active as this new reset i was having fun but, if i am gonna get banned for such a stupid reason i feel their is no point to play in such a unhealthy environment for free speech.I officially will not play this server until some sort of adjustments are made because i feel that the staff just are begging me to buy an unban to pay money which violates me as a person trying to make new friends and have a nice friendly enviroment.I was given no warnings and no excuses for my ban which i find even worse and can lead to many more predicaments because lets be honest when we start playing on a new server who actually reads the rules.I wish everyone a farewell and hope that you dont follow in the same casualties as me.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
That's the first "FReE SpeeCh!" of this map.

I think it's fair to say that this new map is officially underway. :)

Joshlyxox

As my good friend James Blunt once said...

"Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend."

Joking, obviously.

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
If you spoiled anything of relevance in the past century you deserve a perma ban.
In the past century?? A century is 100 years, so no spoiling that Friday the 13th or the original Starwars or whatever, per ban for you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.