Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Reaction Suggestion Thread

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
If you guys got any good ideas for reacts add to this thread, maybe Dakota or Spalw will add it, or if they add buying reacts possible again. (below are mine)

"I stopped watching Info Wars because I get my news from the sun now" (Lance)

"Gauges for your ears or for your fidget spinner?" (wish.com)

paconrad

VIP+
My suggestion would be to have some sort of record for individual reacts for the fastest time, similar to parkour. Would make it kinda interesting. In terms of actual reacts, I would suggest to implement random funny quotes of players on the server.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
My suggestion would be to have some sort of record for individual reacts for the fastest time, similar to parkour. Would make it kinda interesting. In terms of actual reacts, I would suggest to implement random funny quotes of players on the server.

Yup, the point of this thread to suggest more, they already added these. I got this today from Ken.

"No I'm not triggered I just lost respect in the way that you pvp"

Last edited:

paconrad

VIP+
The whole process of quote creation is quite opaque to most on the server, so if there already is a method of taking funny quotes from the server like Ken's above, it would be really beneficial to make it more transparent, or more fun, like a monthly voting system where you suggest your favourite quote of the month/week, and the top voted quotes get added.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.