Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Reactions suggestion

are you a nerd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

storm

If possible I would like to see simple math reactions like 15*5 or something of that sort rather than just having typing reactions. I've played on cs servers that used this type of reaction to award cash/shop credits and I think it would help improve the server by giving people a chance against others who are faster at typing than them.

sky

VIP
MVP+
And bring back /reaction top its the main reason I did reactions /:

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
If possible I would like to see simple math reactions like 15*5 or something of that sort rather than just having typing reactions. I've played on cs servers that used this type of reaction to award cash/shop credits and I think it would help improve the server by giving people a chance against others who are faster at typing than them.
Yes but now the bad math players would be worse off. Wouldn't this fix the problem by creating a new one? The whole point of the react is that the fastest typer should be winning, and so it is working as intended if this is happening. I would, however, like to see math added to the react plugin, if it's not too big of a time waster.

Freed0mMC

VIP
Yes but now the bad math players would be worse off. Wouldn't this fix the problem by creating a new one? The whole point of the react is that the fastest typer should be winning, and so it is working as intended if this is happening. I would, however, like to see math added to the react plugin, if it's not too big of a time waster.
Pretty sure his suggestion is to implement math reactions in to the current ones so there would be a mixture of both.

Who knows tho

storm

It supposed to be a mixture of both math and typing tho?

_Debug

Better yet let’s have a mathlathon. Start at addition and work our way to partial derivatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online