Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Valid red_knife- using "a simple ESP hack"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbjs

Lately while managing my faction base a player named red_knife admitted to me he used chest seeing hacks, calling it a "simple esp cheat". He probably assumed I wasn't going to tell anyone, but here we are.
blM0Bpd.png

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Thanks for submitting this report but in the future please use the correct format which can be found HERE.

Last edited:

red_knife

I was waiting for his reaction so I could say: Lol, you believed it just like mad_arc and then I got banned. I guess im going to stop making jokes about hacking with these guys.

FYI:
Bbjs, check your info first. I don't hack.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
I was waiting for his reaction so I could say: Lol, you believed it just like mad_arc and then I got banned. I guess im going to stop making jokes about hacking with these guys.

FYI:
Bbjs, check your info first. I don't hack.

He checked his "info" perfectly fine; you admitted to hacking and he reported it. It was your own ludicrous decision to "joke around" about you hacking.

I was on at the time of this conversation and it didn't look like you were joking to me. When he called you out in chat you did not once say you were joking around. A person with more than one brain cell would've made the decision to stop the big joke at that time if they didn't want to get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.