Not open for further replies.

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
People have been complaining that /fix and /feed cool down times are too excessive. Would it be possible to reduce the /fix and /feed cool down times? Not all donators pvp, just because some of the donators that do pvp abuse their power is part of the game but its not fair to make all donators suffer by having to wait 30 minutes to be able to fix a tool that is needed to create their farms. We paid for these commands and by placing these cool downs it limits what we can do on the server. On behalf of the donators, I'm asking staff to reconsider the cool downs that have been placed and to try and find a way to not allow those commands during pvp. Also if you would allow us to make signs with [disposal] that would be great. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
I 100% agree with this, reducing the cool-down would be a huge help. such as /feed going from its 5 min cool down, too a 2 minute cool down; as well as /fix going to a 5 or even 10 minute cool-down from its 30 minute cool down. I hope these get changed but we'll make do even if they don't.

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I also agree with this, I get that you want pvp to not be overpowered for donor's but 30min on /fix is just excessive. By all means keep a delay on it, I agree that its overpowered for pvp, but don't make the delay this excessive. And I would put my opinion on /feed but it seems that is already going to be fixed.

Aouari

MVP+
First of all i'd just like to say, If you do not like the donator privileges don't buy the rank.

The cool-downs were altered to make the game more fair for the people who are not privileged enough to have commands such as /fix and /feed. You probably noticed other-things being degraded as well in the donation ranks with MVP+'s homes falling from 20 to 16. All of these actions were taken to make the server less "pay2win" I know on a lot of servers the cool-downs for /fix and /feed are MUCH longer(as in one every couple of hours for fix), so you are incredibly lucky to have such low cool-downs. If the owners want to they could install a plugin that stops people using commands whilst in PvP. If you really need to repair your tools so frequently, an anvil is a great option. As for the Disposal sign idea, you could just create a lava pit however i do think this is a good idea and should be added.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
The disposal signs caused issues with TNT and allowed players to effectively protect their base. That is why that is no longer available.
As for the cooldowns, they were discussed at length and their aim was to prevent players from abusing them in pvp or to have a no frills way of continuously mining/fighting. We wanted the same limits as a regular player.

The 30 minute cooldown will be discussed again, I'm sure. I do agree it should be lowered by 35% possibly, but we feel it is fair.

And Aouari, these changes are after most people had purchased the ranks, to tell people they effectively have no right to complain is absurd. We're working as hard as possible to maintain a fair and balanced server, whilst also being able to thank the players who support us in the most gracious way possible and we encourage all useful feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.