2017-11-23_14.03.13.png
2017-11-23_14.04.14.png
2017-11-23_14.41.11.png

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Is that literally just a one layer obby wall without water???

Man I dont think I can raid something that intense!!11!

Lello

Is that literally just a one layer obby wall without water???

Man I dont think I can raid something that intense!!11!

Just did this thread cause of the previous one versus us, next time inform yourself and then comment (without being an asshole), thank you!

Last edited:

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
Just did this thread cause of the previous one versus us, next time inform yourself and then comment (without being an asshole), thank you!
I don't think he was being an arse, he is just generally like that. Tbh Zie is top 3 pvpers he wouldn't be scared. But hope to see you around dude, keep up the raiding. Just don't raid Smash haha.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
I was pretty much undefeated on kitpvp when that came out, only lost to one person and that was 50/50ish. I lost to Ken recently bc I haven't really pvp'd since summer.

You doubt it? If Zie was more active he could be best.
I was the best, I'm probably ass now tho

Gammin

MVP++
Sadly there's 0 reason to actually pvp on this server, if someone shows up at your base you just move everything because killing them just stops them till you log out. There's random ass items that are op and give an advantage over people without them. The kit is stupidly tanky and only gets worse when people have the opportunity to wear prot 5-6. Kit server is completely different pvp style than the faction kit so it doesn't hold up if you want to rank off that. Duels is a meme for pvp.
You can't realistically rank anyone for pvp on this server because pvp is fucking ass and all about who has more xp bottles at any given time. Also 1.8 & 1.9+ pvp sucks I don't wanna time clicks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.