Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Valid report myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurf11

Your IGN : datapurge
Player to be reported :datapurge
Player being reported Rank :dealer
Describe your issue in detail :well, you sell i was smurfette11 and got banned for force op attempt as you know im sure. at first i was mad and did realize i was a idiot for doing that, however most people know me on the server as a gambler im sure lots of people thought i hacked because i won many many cf's and jackpots at the time i did not it was luck, then when i started messing around with hacks i wanted to try them out to see if i was able to use them or not i wanted to experiment and i know how hard that is to believe because im sure that is what everyone says. afterwards i did get banned which i should have for the reason that was there. then my minecraft stopped working because of other problems then i asked for another family members account to use because my actual account only let me play demo mode at this time, then when logging on i was so excited and tempted to play mcdrugs and i did when i did it was hard to keep a secret then realizing this is wrong i decided i needed to report myself.
Why do you feel this is worth a report :because what i have done once again is terribly wrong , i had been advised to do this to show honesty . but at the same time it is showing how untrustworthy i am.
Attached Evidence here :the evidence has been given due to ip ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online