Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Report of Player using xray

Moneyzombie

Your IGN :Moneyzombie_YT
Player to be reported : Moriconi
Player being reported Rank : not exactly sure
Describe your issue in detail : So the issue I had today was I was raiding and found squarebagles vault using /f map on .So I had 3 people help me which were Burgers,seth28,and Moriconi.Im guessing Moriconi was talking to burgers and he told burgers that square bagels had lava around his base/vault. So I asked if bagels had xray and he said no then i asked bagels if Moriconi had xray and burgers said yes he told me hes using xray and saw there was lava.Bagels said he was also using tracers which i was un aware of , but u will see in the pictures.Then after we realized he was cheating/hacking he went and told squarebagels we were raiding him .
Why do you feel this is worth a report : I feel like this is worth a report because he is blatantly cheating and ruining the game for others.
Attached Evidence here :
16122453_1125034290958666_7797691775052677120_n.jpg
2017-01-27_14.07.58.png
16122453_1125034290958666_7797691775052677120_n.jpg
2017-01-27_14.07.58.png

By submitting a report I understand and agree that all information provided is to the best of your knowledge true, and I understand that false reports are ban-able for up to two weeks temp-ban.

Killah121

MVP+
Thank you for taking the time to make your report. I will forward this on to a admin/owner who can then look further into it.

S

SquareAngle

I never said that about Mori. Its pretty embarrassing for you to be spreading so many lies about me and him. All he did was help a friend out who was being raided by killing all of you. Doesn't mean you have to be mad about it and report him. Report is for reporting (evidence...) not biasly accusing.

Never did I say that Mori had tracers, even if I had, which I didn't? Why would I even tell you that if he was, because then you would just use that as so called "evidence" against him. I don't know Mori much anyways, so it wouldn't be fair evidence, anyways.

The way I see it, it's obvious you were killed and stopped before you could get into my base (Which you wouldn't have been able to anyways), and clearly was annoyed for losing items. That's part of the game dude. After I relocated base, like I said I would later on, the old base was actually over claimed by a clan. It's part of factions dude, you win some you lose some. Just don't spread lies like that dude...

I made up with you, But then realised that you had reported him, after we discussed everything. Thought it had come to a conclusion. Hm.

I mean, you wouldn't have gotten in the base in the first place, even if Mori hadn't stopped you, so the situation really was a lose lose for you. Like I said before... Part of factions... All part of factions.

1 last thing - I knew you guys were raiding me before Mori told me? He was just an extra pair of hands, since I was solo at the time. How? XRAY? TRACERS? No... I could just see your gamertag outside my base... You weren't doing a very good job shifting.

gg.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 19.34.42.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 19.34.42.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 69
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online