Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Resolved Report of x-ray mods.

Parkerpenguin

Hi all, you my recognize me by my screen name parkerpenguin. Last summer I was playing in a very similiar server intoxicated craft. The drug craft servers to me and my friends are a very fun way to pass time in the summer. However a perisistant problem to no fault of admins or owners are the modders. They are the ones who can ruin the economy and whole dynamic of the game. I recently came to this
server after the last server me and my friend were on was shut down. The first thing I did when I got to the server was to warp wild and got a really lucky spawn that was very much in the middle of no where. This was on june 13th. Me and my friend buckled down, grew crops learned the servers plugins,rules and system. We leveled up a couple times each and were finally starting to make steady income. The base was underground a good ten blocks or so and I even surfaced to block off the surface with dirt so it would appear to be a vainilla area plain and non damaged. Basically there was no way of knowing there was a base underneath the ground. Then today 6/15/16 I woke up to see my entire base blown up and raided. On the other servers we had worked harder on bases and had them raided so it is something I am used to. Ironically I actually think its good when there are legit raids done by cops because thats what makes the server run. It is the inherent risk that growers face that make the server exciting. What is NOT exciting or appreciated however is when you relize your entire base was raided by someone who was probably (most likely) using mods. So today when I logged on I examined my base and saw something that tipped my suspicions. Above my chest room was a straight hole down into my base which is an obvious sign of an xray. The players name who raided my base was named "Strats". I am 100% positive that there was no sign of the base from above that part of the base. I am also 100% sure that this was no coincidence. The base is on the small side and out of all the places to dig down he happened to stumble upon my chest room. I would like this player to be banned so that I can rest assured that players like him don't damage the system with unfair tatics. Thanks -parkerpenguin (sunflowersquad). PS. Please let me know what you think of this thread. PPS. I attached two photos to be used as evidence.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    915.7 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    861.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
When you made the base, was it where the random teleport brought you to?

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I highly suggest the next base you make you go out a little/a lot farther. The farther out the base is the lower the chances it will be raided in a day or so. The world border is a 12.5k x 12.5k square. The players who raided your base might have used the random teleport sign, and ended up near your base, since it was so close. I will make sure to look into this more, but since your base was right by an rtp spot, it could have put them in the base or extremely close. I also know sometimes while tp'ing not all of the chunks load fully when you first spawn and it would allow them to see some underground.

Thanks,
jrd

Parkerpenguin

Thanks Jon D, please keep an eye on this kid Strats. Hopefully he might see this and be a little more careful if he is using mods.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Sounds great I am going to mark this report as resolved. Thanks for filing the report.

jrd

Latest posts

Members online