play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Valid Report on 2000rowe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN : TheGrifter_
Player to be reported : 2000rowe
Player being reported Rank : KingPin
Describe your issue in detail : Player used aura/reach.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : The player is hacking and is a disgrace to the community, as he is very, very toxic.
Evidence:

I'd like to add, that you need to check at the time stamp of
0:20
that is the clear, and most obvious moment in this fight of his aura.

Ignore the blurry video, I made this to upload quickly and not have it look amazing.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Report valid, at around 21-22 seconds you can see him hitting when his head is turned more than 90 degrees away.

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
Report valid, at around 21-22 seconds you can see him hitting when his head is turned more than 90 degrees away.
Lag can make hits look fake. Rowe clearly misses multiple hits within this video, and I'm able to consistently beat him at pvp. I do not believe that if a player has SOME hits that look like hacks, while they also have SOME hits that look legit, that they are hacking. This evidence is not sufficient to prove reach or killaura. If I do a 180 spin, and I manage to hit someone while spinning, it will look like hacks to a player with 100 ping, because on their screen, I will have hit them, and then done a spin around to look legit. I believe more evidence is required to ban 2000rowe. If 2000rowe is a hacker, so am I, and so are all the good pvpers I've fought on other servers that could destroy him.

Edit: Look at 2000rowe's knockback at 20 seconds. If he were hacking, then the knockback would've pushed away Grifter away from where he was on Grifter's screen. Instead, Grifter is pushed in the direction rowe is facing. This indicates that what was happening was rowe hitting grifter in front of him on his screen, but on Grifter's screen he was already ahead of rowe.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Lag can make hits look fake. Rowe clearly misses multiple hits within this video, and I'm able to consistently beat him at pvp. I do not believe that if a player has SOME hits that look like hacks, while they also have SOME hits that look legit, that they are hacking. This evidence is not sufficient to prove reach or killaura. If I do a 180 spin, and I manage to hit someone while spinning, it will look like hacks to a player with 100 ping, because on their screen, I will have hit them, and then done a spin around to look legit. I believe more evidence is required to ban 2000rowe. If 2000rowe is a hacker, so am I, and so are all the good pvpers I've fought on other servers that could destroy him.

Edit: Look at 2000rowe's knockback at 20 seconds. If he were hacking, then the knockback would've pushed away Grifter away from where he was on Grifter's screen. Instead, Grifter is pushed in the direction rowe is facing. This indicates that what was happening was rowe hitting grifter in front of him on his screen, but on Grifter's screen he was already ahead of rowe.
I'd say this is enough evidence to repeal the ban, however, we will keep an eye on the player, as they have been banned in the past for hacking.

There is no lag what-so-ever, if you continue to watch the video during the moments he was banned for (0:20-0:25) his movements are not freezing mid-way, nor are mine. There clearly is no lag. You cannot pin this on lag in any sort of way, he clearly continues to hit while looking the other way while his movements (As said before) are not slowing down as lag would cause.
There is not a single moment in that fight that lag had anything to do with, you can watch it as much as you want but there is literally not a single moment in there anyone has slowed movement, or glitched actions.
This being pinned on lag is entirely getting passed you, @Dakotaa , they are simply looking for some reason to return a hacker to the server.

If you're going to pin the times of 0:20 to 0:25 on lag, please do take the time Dakotaa to look at the full second of 0:26. You can clearly see him once more facing to the left of me, and still hitting.
I don't find it possible that 'lag' can consist of this entire fight. It is impossible for him to have been lagging for a straight 6 seconds, constantly turning, no slowed actions, and still winning the fight.
Once more, lag has no part in this fight and cannot be an excuse for his actions. If you continue and continue to watch this video closely, there are so many moments that he makes it very very obvious, and it is impossible for lag to continue the whole 43 seconds. At least, without being obvious (slowed movement).

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
The fact of the matter is that, while it may seem that there was no lag, something like this could have been caused by him slightly lagging at that moment, meaning we can't definitively say whether it was caused by lag, or he was actually hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.