Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Report On Beintruder

Tim

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Your IGN : TimJ_9
Player to be reported : Beintruder
Player being reported Rank : T-Mod
Describe your issue in detail : After trapping me in a farm, Beintruder said in chat that he could not scam me, and that he would 1v1 me in a closed room, me and him fighting, but in the middle of the fight, he let another player, Ziexd, trap me with blocks to make it easier for Beintruder to kill me. Since I was trapped, I could not fight back, taking away the very definition of a 1v1, and Ziexd also helped him trap me to kill me, therefore Beintruder scammed me
Why do you feel this is worth a report : I feel this is worth a report because Beintruder and Ziexd scammed me after Beintruder as a t-mod said he could not scam me. I lost good armor and weapons from being killed by trial-mod that I feel scammed me.
Attached Evidence here : N/A

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Hey Tim! Sorry, but I never actually trapped you. While I was there yes, I hadn't trapped you. Bein was the one who trapped you.

killer6985

I don't see were he scammed you it was still a fair 1v1 if Zie didn't fight you, it just happened that he helped bein out a little, along with the fact he is saying he didn't do it. Also I am almost positive Helper - T-Mods can still scam correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:

FactionsTasty

MVP+
I don't see were he scammed you it was still a fair 1v1 if Zie didn't fight you, it just happened that he helped bein out a little, along with the fact he is saying he didn't do it. Also I am almost positive Helper - T-Mods can still scam correct me if I am wrong.
Only helpers.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Do not reply to a report unless have something to do with the situation or if they have been asked to reply by an admin :)

This report will be looked at later at the meeting.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
There is not enough evidence to come to any sort of conclusion.
I'd also like to remind players that they are not to post on a report, application or appeal unless they're adding evidence.

Latest posts

Members online