Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Report on (Cop) MidShield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrogennn

IGN: Hydrogennn
Player to Report: MidShield
Player Rank: Cop
Issue Description: I believe, even as a fellow Cop, that MidShield is using either Player ESP/Tracers/Wallhacks. The reason why I think he is doing this is through his perfect tracking of players running drugs, and through his predictions that appear to be correct.
Evidence: It's hard to get evidence for stuff like this, but the best I can do is provide events where this happened.
-MidShield was running around the spawn building, then crouched and hid and looked into the wall of the spawn, presumably seeing a drug runner, and then sure enough, an Invis drug runner came out about 10 seconds later and was caught unfairly because MidShield knew he was there.
-Me and MidShield were sitting on the canyon path, when I saw an Invis player run out of spawn, with speed, so I decided to let him pass, due to the fact that I couldn't get him and/or track him. However, MidShield ran over the trees with perfect tracking of the invis player as they ran through the trees.
-I messaged MidShield about these predicted exploits and 'hacks', and he did not deny them, but also when I threatened with a report all he replied with was the sarcastic "Oh go on then do it."

I apologise for not being able to provide graphic evidence, but I feel that it must be considered that providing evidence for someone else using tracers is hard without a screen recorder.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Dont post on player/staff reports unless you actually add something nuggets

BB360

MVP+
Did you even read where I said that it's hard to get proof for this stuff? Please read before you call me out on things like this, thanks.

How about you read the rules of the forum you are posting on before you make yourself look like an idiot, Thanks.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
BB360 please see GoodChum's comment above. Don't post on player reports unless you have something to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.