Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Report on Helper Ziexd

theodor488

Your IGN : theodor488
Player to be reported : Ziexd
Player being reported Rank : Helper (MP Drugcartel)
Describe your issue in detail:
Initial abuse of Helper rank by Ziexd
Around the approximate dates of 2017 02 11 to 2017 02 19 I had asked the Helper in question Ziexd to tpa to my Recruit farm, to help me out in the base. He had access to my party chat at the time, and during this period he had been tp'd to my recruit farm to help me finish up the touches of the base, and permission had been given to me and him both by voice on Teamspeak, and by text in chat. His message should be similar to this:
(Ziexd) - I'm going to tpa to help you now
(theodor488) - Ok, tpa
(theodor488 sends Ziexd tpa request into the recruit base)

Unless I am misled, it states clearly on the initial promotion to Helper, by a sheet sent to the promoted Helper by jrd3044, "Do not raid bases that players tpa you to for help" (Somewhere along the lines of that)

The offense in question here is on the date of 2017 03 11, Ziexd had returned to the recruit base, after a raid on one of his faction bases to go and raid it. I can confirm through multiple members of the faction present at the base at the time that he had indeed been the first person present at the base. Please refer to Unteachable_ or the Moderator gkidedabeast for confirmation on this fact.

The reason that this is abuse of the Helper rank, is that he had come back to a base that he had helped on, confirmation that he was going to indeed help, and he had raided the base in question. I find either extremely coincidental, or indeed abuse of his rank that the Helper that I had showed the base just under a month before, had been the one to raid it. May I see this base is in the overworld, and there are hundreds of possible players from different factions that could have raided this base, but the one finding it, and tpaing players in is Ziexd. I'm not sure if he had quickly F3 F2'd the base while he had been helping me (which I think had happened) or if he had a home there all along, either way I feel that there is something just not adding up to the facts.

Why do you feel this is worth a report : Personally, the rank of Helper should be taken seriously, and not as a joke. As a Helper myself, I consider it signing a contract, by applying to not break any of the rules given to you. Being a Helper is a privilege, given to you by the highest of the high, and abusing that privilege shouldn't be taken lightly. And this means any major violation of the rules given is worthy a report.
Attached Evidence here :

Evidence issued: Approximate dates given by memory of screenshots (No actual screenshot of the confirmation of help, but it is present in the logs around these dates.

KWNmUSe.png

byd9AqD.png

The only thing the images above state are the dates 2017 02 11 and 2017 02 19 showing the recollection of my memory around these times. I know it had happened on a weekend, (Saturday or Sunday), and these are the closest it could possibly be around

Picture below show the raided Recruit base conducted by Ziexd, who had tpa'd Dopaminefeen and a few others.

blZrp2e.png

-theodor488

Last edited:

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
It wasn't helper abuse, sorry. If a higher up staff member would like to contact me I would happily tell them how I got there.

EDIT: I would also like to add, I was NOT the first person in the base, but I had indeed killed gkid and whoever else was there. Everyone else who was in the base at the time was on the higher floors. Moderator Dankasaur_ was also there at one point, but I don't know if it was before or after I had killed the members.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online