Valid Report on michiellemens

Rasta_Dinos

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Your IGN : Rasta_Dinos
Player to be reported : michiellemmens
Player being reported Rank : Trafficker
Describe your issue in detail : He was just playing some weird denmark video about denmark that i really didn't give a shit about, when it played the second time i just skipped it and removed him from the booth cause that was his only music in that playlist. After a full cycle of dj's he started playing some weird denmark music? Not edm, so i skipped it explaining about the edm rules. After that he played Young lean which is Trap and rap, and also i had people in ts saying that this is shit and skip it. So yeah i skipped it and after skipping and saying "once again, wrong genre" he called me a fat american coon... I'll link the attached screenshots of chat but the entire time he kept coming back as alts saying the same thing. The first account wasn't his mc name, but then the second one he joined the plug as was him mc name and i called him out on mcd telling him to stop and he just played dumb, acting like that wasn't him. By the third time he came in with some ear rape song and was skipped immediately. Just a virgin troll.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : He ignored the rules, and bothered other members of the community because he was mad at me and needed to play some dank ass ear rape music to out troll me.
Attached Evidence here :
e78a901ec5748c3d2bc567d9ee35c200

d373205670ca2a90530aa96cd512b490

ee32fa0c04dd9dbedb254dd507ce046e

Chrisc991

VIP
Hello Rasta_Dinos, when Dakota is on Team Speak i will talk to him about this, thanks for the report.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
Please update the evidence as they are just the IMG and no actual screenshot. Please put the link from the screenshot here.

Thanks,
Edit.

Rasta_Dinos

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Hello,
Please update the evidence as they are just the IMG and no actual screenshot. Please put the link from the screenshot here.

Thanks,
Edit.

Not at my computer atm to edit this. Just right click the image and open image in new tab. Sorry bout that

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
Thanks. I will get a higher up permanently ban the users involved with this, if you do see more users playing ear rape songs or not following the rules, give them warnings then you can ban them for an hour then if they keep on doing it, ban them for a day or let a higher up staff on the plug.dj ban them for longer.
I will make this report Valid.
Thanks,
Edit.

Rasta_Dinos

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Sorry for not adding the warning in here:
6fbd21e43970ece8f3b5d9499ea11158.png

Completely ignores me as you can see here. I skipped my song cause it was rap and he also ignored that as well.

Latest posts

Members online