Invalid Report on Zhihu

Status
Not open for further replies.

hennessyy

MVP++
Your IGN : hennessyy
Player to be reported : Zhihu
Player being reported Rank : not sure
Describe your issue in detail : He drug planted me in spawn when I had no drugs on me at all. All I was doing was standing in the player shops like I was afk but I was really on my phone. Then about 1 minute later he then frisks me when i had no drugs in my inventory and I ended up in jail "64 items were confiscated". I called him out for it and then he logs off. This happened two or three days ago. He then decides to randomly message me about 3 hours ago saying "how do you know i was farming drugs".
Why do you feel this is worth a report : Well he exposed himself since he's a cop and cop's aren't supposed to be farming. Also he did drug plant me thinking I was "afk"
Attached Evidence here :
Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 10.45.29 PM.png

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
This was a complicated issue and the player blackmailing people has already been banned; for the record I understood planting drugs as farming drugs, so I was trying to bait you into blackmailing as well.

Issue already resolved.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
If you didn't see him drop drugs on you, why are you reporting him? From your point of view, he simply did his job by frisking you. As for your screenshot, I can verify that nothing zhihu said there is admissible, as I told him to say that kind of stuff in order to find out if you or Jijit would admit to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online