Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Reporting derpluto

Status
Not open for further replies.

akiradm

Your IGN : AkiraDM
Player to be reported : AkiraDM
Player being reported Rank : I don't know he logged off as soon as I killed him
Describe your issue in detail : Ok so basicly he mined straight through our base from a distance of 100 blocks ( 80 Y and around 20 X/Z) I confronted it with him saying that it was suspicious (base was not claimed so no reason to be mining an exact tunnel down to the base while moving towards it every few blocks) he said it was because he saw my friends name, but i tested it by follow his tunnel and checking if i could see my friend even while he was in the tunnel itself and it is impossible to see his name from the surface. So there can only be one other option and that is that he used X-ray to see it

Why do you feel this is worth a report : X-raying is illegal
Attached Evidence here :

2019-08-01_21.00.29.png
2019-08-01_21.00.41.png
2019-08-01_21.00.55.png

I Sadly have no screenshot of what he said since there is too mutch chat

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I mean... You're at Y 122 and at that height you can clearly see name tags... Have an admin look in game but as far as the screenshots go. Nothing much can be done if you were online when he found you.

akiradm

I mean... You're at Y 122 and at that height you can clearly see name tags... Have an admin look in game but as far as the screenshots go. Nothing much can be done if you were online when he found you.
I looked in it myself you cant, after a certain point you can see the name, unless you zoom in with optifine but isn't it odd he would zoom in at the exact point he was?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.