Invalid REPORTING PLAYER 05/08/2016 // 22:39 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeSpecter42

VIP
Your IGN : JakeSpecter42
Player to be reported : nyudhfcue
Player being reported Rank : Major
Describe your issue in detail : Admited to hacks, also, He said he had our coords so we asked an admin (i think it was a headadmin) and he told us it was impossible, soon we come on and hes given full evidence he tnt raided us. he said he wouldnt stop and we (my faction, CatSpectre) really feel followed and privacy broken.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : I don't like gettin' my bloodey base raided by a hacker.
Attached Evidence here :
aaecf7e7945659ba5c42d04181138bb6.png

JakeSpecter42

VIP
also he is constantly making dumb posts Dokoota fly hax n other silly things wasting mods time, if you ask me its like prank calling 999

shekel99

VIP
yea nyud claimed he hacked, probably used xray to find our base which was far underground AND constantly is making false threads

hes a threat to the public imo

;)

Last edited:

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
So what I see here, you were raided by a player that claimed to have hacks, although you have no evidence that he used hacks to raid your base?

JakeSpecter42

VIP
yeah sorry we were sleeping when he raided us but honestly he told us he had our coords when we first met him and you could go pretty far back in the server logs and probably find the messages

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
But where is the evidence that he is hacking? Otherwise this report is just someone stating they were raided by someone who put 'i haxxx' in chat

shekel99

VIP
oh im sorry that a confession doesnt count as evidence for you and that i live in a different time zone to him. i think i will order a flight to america so that i can get evidence next time

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Gunna put this as Invalid as evidence has still not been provided

(Although for some reason I don't have forum perms to put prefixes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.