play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Reputation plugin suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthiasss_

VIP+
Hello,
Over the past weeks that I've been playing Mcdrugs I have encountered alot of people questioning if someone is trustworthy or not.
I started thinking about this concept I have in my mind and I would like to know what you guys think about it.
Please note this is a concept it's not detailed yet.

Reputation plugin suggestion
A player has the posibility to give a player + or - reputation and check a players reputation.
Example:
Player A gives player B a +1 reputation (Player B his reputation: 1)
Player C gets scammed by Player A and gives him -1 reputation (Player A his reputation: -1)
This prevents people from questioning if someone is trustworthy.
I know this is a rough concept.

Faction members will not be allowed to give reputation to there own members.

Tjorvi_01

MVP+
Faction members will not be allowed to give reputation to there own members.​
I really do like this idea, but I think faction members should be allowed, because often you are doing trades within the faction, and then you see you can trust him, but I have gotten scammed from a player who was in a faction with me, so it's not always when every single faction member is trustworthy.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
I like this a lot!

matthiasss_

VIP+
I really do like this idea, but I think faction members should be allowed, because often you are doing trades within the faction, and then you see you can trust him, but I have gotten scammed from a player who was in a faction with me, so it's not always when every single faction member is trustworthy.
You should trust all the people in your faction

Tjorvi_01

MVP+
You should trust all the people in your faction
Well, you should yes, but that doesn't mean they are trustworthy. All I am saying that they should be able to give people +rep too, but I think you can only do one +rep, and if he scamms you later, then you can just change it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online