Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Resigning. :\

Julie

VIP
Look, I'll make this simple but sincere.

I really thought that I would be motivated enough to play on this server. Turns out, I'm not.. I felt like I was going to get demoted for inactivity, so let me just resign before I make myself look bad. I love everyone and what they had to offer me, even the people who made the game more challenging. I ought to hand it to you guys, it's been a fun ride. Until next time! :)

Oh, and besides resigning, I'm quitting altogether because of inactivity. I would like to thank all of my friends (you know who you are) for telling me to never stop trying to apply. I love you guys. (And I'm sorry. :\)
-Lapis

P.S: keep up the good work with the server! You peeps are pretty amazing. :3

AKAjabroc

MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
Thanks Julie for all the laughs you have given us. Always fun to talk to you on ts and skype. Promise me one thing you will never forget...
Beep Beep Letuce

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Goodbye Julie! Hope to see you back at some point in the future, and hope you enjoyed your time here!

Julie

VIP
Thanks Zie. And I never forget that AKA. That had to be the funniest thing I ever saw in the server.

Beep beep lettuce will live on.

Beep beep lettuce.

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Took you so much applications to get this rank and you resign it.... hmmmm Well I hope you enjoyed your stay on mcd. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.