Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Rush Fly Quest Suggestions

Discussion in 'RUSH' started by Paxsation124, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paxsation124

Paxsation124 Member MVP+

To most rush players it is well known that getting fly boot/faction fly is almost impossible. Every sea temple on the map has been found and do not spawn guardians making the quest impossible for everyone who doesn't yet have it complete. To a new player joining late in the rush map you cannot ever get faction fly which is very disappointing and pretty unfair. I suggest either fixing the guardian spawn rates so they actually spawn(make sure that it works) or change the quest to killing other mobs/finding things. If need be make the quest harder but make it possible so people can actually get faction fly.

My one request is that this happens soon because other faction are getting great advantages from this being broke-Thanks for reading this

Paxsation124
  2. Turmp

Turmp Well-Known Member MVP+

I 100% agree with this. Change the quest or let admins spawn in them for people.
  3. Zhihu

Zhihu Well-Known Member 2017 Map Founder Contributor MVP+

Zhihu
    Smuggler
    Good idea, I think it should be changed to ghasts in my opinion... Any other mob suggestions?
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  4. Illuminati_Haxz

Illuminati_Haxz Active Member VIP+

I think maybe 10 Iron Golems because of how much they take to craft? I do like the idea of killing 10 Ghasts too because they are hard to find, but are "actually" spawn-able.
  5. Zhihu

Zhihu Well-Known Member 2017 Map Founder Contributor MVP+

Zhihu
    Smuggler
    That's actually a good idea since iron is somewhat hard to get on Rush (kind of weird since its an OP server).
  6. Oliiiiiiii

Oliiiiiiii Well-Known Member Contributor MVP+

Ghasts suffer the same fate as Guardians, so it is unlikely that we will use them.

However.... it is true that there is no real way to get Guardians anymore. I will talk to @DaddyPS and see if we can get that changed.

Thanks! :)
  7. Illuminati_Haxz

Guardian spawners added to spawner shop?
  8. Paxsation124

Paxsation124 Member MVP+

Adding guardian spawners to shop would be pointless because you couldn't get spawners until prestige
  9. Oliiiiiiii

Oliiiiiiii Well-Known Member Contributor MVP+

For anybody coming to pitch in their opinion, this quest has been changed.

Instead of 10 Guardians, it now requires you to kill 500 Zombies. In order to refresh your quest and get the new version of it, you must quit and re-take the quest. If that does not work, ask an admin to reset your quest for you.

Thank you for suggesting change. You help make MC-Drugs better! :)
  10. Illuminati_Haxz

That's awesome!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.