Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Sacrament Faction Recruitment/Info

Discussion in 'RUSH' started by GotEdit, Aug 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GotEdit

GotEdit Mod Staff Member Moderator Contributor II MVP+

GotEdit
    Sacrament

If you want to apply to join Sacrament then fill out the format below and respond.
    IGN:
    MCDrugs rank:
    Rush rank:

Previous factions (if any):

Why do you want to join?
    How long have you been on the server?

---------------------------------------------------------
    Members:

gotedit
    Craig2

Fontan500
    tenshi_koi
    ChickenChit
    FactionsTasty
    Zhihu

chinkson
    PaxSation124
    Kidcar
    BigChickenChit
    BatChit
    BaconChit
    ShadyTies
    unspokenAdvocate
    Nuggets101
    xSuperiorr
    KillingSpree225

eveningskyy
    Slugger053
    Mukaka
    gold_diger4u
    Cptfox
    DiamondChit

---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,
    gotedit & members

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  2. Excalibur

Excalibur New Member

IGN: Makis_Excalibur
    MCDrugs rank: Kingpin VIP+
    Rush rank: Junky (recently joined)
    Previous factions (if any): None
    Why do you want to join? I want to join because this faction seems to look like the biggest and strongest faction in the rush server, I believe that I could help the faction a lot in terms of money and pvp. I pvp a little bit and I believe that I am decent at it. In mcd I farmed quite a bit I lost a good bit of money due to the bank plugin being removed. I think this faction will help me start out in the rush server a good bit and I honestly think that I meet the requirements that are needed for this faction.
  3. Mokkamann98

Mokkamann98 Member MVP+

Mokkamann98
    KingPin
    IGN: Mokkamann98
    MCDrugs rank: DrugCartel / MVP+
    Rush rank: Grower / MVP+
    Previous factions (if any): Rush: Echo MCDrugs: Kuuantum, ClubWeed (current)
    Why do you want to join? I would like to join Sacrament because it looks like a well established faction with many good members that i would enjoy becoming a part of. A little about myself; I would primarily contribute with building new farms/bases, as i dont really PVP much, although PVP is something im wanting to get better at.
    How long have you been on the server? December 23rd 2016 is my forum join date, so somewhere around 9 months
  4. JuniorRae

JuniorRae Member MVP

IGN: ImaJunior
    MCDrugs rank: Smuggler / VIP+
    Rush rank: Dealer / VIP+
    Previous factions (if any): Delta, Sacrament ;)
    Why do you want to join? I want to join, because Delta unmerged with Sacrament, which I think was a stupid idea, and I think that I can bring some valuable assets to the faction, such as base building, base defense, and raiding assets.
    How long have you been on the server? I have been on rush since day one, minute one. On MCD, however, I have been on for 4 months but just started playing actively a month ago.
  5. JuniorRae

JuniorRae Member MVP

Hi. How are you today?
  6. GotEdit

GotEdit Mod Staff Member Moderator Contributor II MVP+

GotEdit
    Accepted

Accepted

Denied - you currently own a faction
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  7. ByeBuddy

ByeBuddy New Member MVP

Denied
  8. Arman

Arman Member

IGN: Unteachable_
    MCDrugs rank: Producer
    Rush rank: Trafficker
    Previous factions (if any): Clubweed, kuuantom, and some small factions
    Why do you want to join? I would like to join because most of my friends joined this faction so I feel left out in all the fun. Sacrament to me seems to be a flawless community that likes to help each other out as seen myself. i would like to join because I like being part of a community who just not cares about themselves but to others, like working as a real team. I am a good helper when it comes to projects or strategy plans or even just being a buddy to talk to. I would also like to get to know you guys so we can become the best of the best in RUSH and also having fun while doing it.
    How long have you been on the server? 2 years
  9. Burrito2

Burrito2 Well-Known Member MVP

Craig2
    Junky
    Accepted
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.