Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied ScoutingMallard's Ban Appeal

ScoutingMallard

MVP
In Game Name : ScoutingMallard

Length of Ban : Around 3 days (I don't know the exact, I was sleeping)

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MC Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : GotEdit

Staff who dealt with you : GotEdit

Staff who have warned you previously : I didn't saw any warnings

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client - Auto Fishing

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They probably thought I am using a third party program which I didn't

Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I was using my own creation macro script. It was using my own keyboard so I thought It won't count as a hack. And I was sleeping while this happening. Probably GotEdit asked me and I couldn't answer.

Why should we unban you : I thought hotkey scripts doesn't count as hacked clients which I still think they are not but I won't use them ever again if it's against server rules

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I won't use that again after reading the rules carefully again.

How can we trust you again? : I was playing in this server for like 2 months. I'm always trying to help new people and making them stay in the server. Also I got a new buddy, SovietSanta. I don't want to lose him never ever. I can't afford to lose him. He is the nicest person in this server I think.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I can't blame you. You are just doing your job.

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
You were fishing at Fisher's Cove when a helper notified me that they thought that you were using an auto fishing mod. After further inspection, i could see that you had some sort of mod or hacked client. Using any types of hacks, macros etc is not allowed as this gives an unfair advantage to other players who play the server. You should've asked a staff member if these were allowed or not and one of us would've given the correct answer. You will have to wait out your ban.
Appeal Denied.

Thanks,
Edit.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.